Sunday 30 November 2008

Fight

Yesterday, my friends and I nearly got involved in a fight. The boss cheated his gf's salary (approximately 400 pounds). Finally, a chance to get involved in a fight in Britain.


No... I also wish i had a chance to have pillow fight with these girls.... I mean a real fight...

This is more like... At least it was how I felt. Cause when my friend asked me if I wanna beat up someone, I was holding the kitchen knife... Hmm.... Hehe...
But anyway, no fight broke out. The boss said he'll pay her back the money and everything is settled.... Haha... another close encounter.... Hehe...








2 comments:

  1. wow!!! sounds interesting!!

    can i know more about the fight??

    what would you do if you're the girl?

    or if you're the boss??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm.. if I'm the boss, I won't sleep well, knowing the fact that I'm cheating ppl's money.

    If I'm the girl, I'll feel sad lar. Probably speak to the boss? Maybe there's some misunderstanding somewhere. Hmm...

    But anyway, it's really non of my business lar. It's difficult to put myself in their situation.

    ReplyDelete

hit counting
dell inspiron 531 desktop