Saturday 22 November 2008

Cigar & Ciggarettes




Today my backside got itchy and I went to buy a pack of Hamlet to try. Hamlet is actually a brand of cheap mini cigars.


Didn't really like it though... I did what every cigar smokers do. Don't inhale it, just let it flow around the mouth cavity... But I still don't like it.... I could feel the tobacco sting around my mouth, tongue and throat.

Anyway I still prefer ciggarettes. And I prefer Dunhill from Malaysia. So, anyone coming to the UK, could you buy me 1 carton.... I miss my Dunhill.... Ciggarettes in Malaysia is so much stronger than other countries. If I've not mistaken, we're ranked no. 2, and no.1 is Portugal. Haha... The Dunhill in Malaysia is not only two times stronger than the ones here, but it's so much cheaper.... Sigh...

Since I've got no Malaysian Dunhill for the time being, I've seeked alternative.

I know that smoking is very bad for my health and it will increase my chance of getting cancer and all sort of heart disease. I've tried quitting them, and I succeeded. But what's the point of quitting tobacco?? So what?? I don't feel better or worse... I've got money to spend on tobaccos....

There's just nothing to do in this damn island called Britain.

5 comments:

  1. haha.... oh ya? wait till ya're on the doomed island call singapore...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found out that isolated countries in an island are fucked up. The locals behave differently from every other ppl. For example, British, Singapore, Taiwan (if it's considered a country), philippines, mauritius etc.... Full of strange beings...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ----->There's just nothing to do in this damn island called Britain

    AGREED!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha.... finally found someone who'll agree with me... So where are you at the moment?? I'm in Cardiff. Browsing your blog briefly, I guess you're from Preson, Lancashire???

    Must be cold today and this weekend cause of the artic winds... I'm in dodgy Cardiff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SMOKING KILLS.

    it wastes resources too. Cherish the people around you.

    Hope you take care of yourself well..

    ReplyDelete

hit counting
dell inspiron 531 desktop