Tuesday 4 November 2008

Photos from Halloween

I've finally laid my hands on some Halloween pictures. I'll let the pictures tell part of the story...



What normally happens in a British Haloween party.... Ppl dressing up....

People accidentally took pictures of 'dirty stuff'.... We don't know the person with the white face....

But anyway, this is how I spent my Halloween party....

Before the party starts.... Me and Dr. Lu...

Who do you think is the sexiest??? .....I don't think they're sexy at all....

Swimming trunk......

Even the clowns like it... Hehe...
A little bit of dust in my body...
What do you want...?? Hehe...
More girls....

I am the devil in disguise.... Shh.... Haha...
Let me know how you've celebrated your Halloween.... Share your experience and it'll be a good laugh for everyone...

4 comments:

  1. haha....
    shouldn't you have persuade some girls to join you... with bikini..

    GC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bikini girls??? I never thought of that... Probably there'll be more 'Swimming monsters' in cardiff next year... Haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think u should turn the party into a naked party...this is ur ability...i think u can do it...really happy when i see those picture...way to go...

    ReplyDelete
  4. wouldnt you get cold in that swimming costume?

    ReplyDelete

hit counting
dell inspiron 531 desktop