Tuesday 11 November 2008

Dono what to write

Today is one of the many boring days in Britain.... same old routine schedule.... So today, I'm gonna write my routine in Cardiff...

7.00am.... wake up and shower
7.20am.... Check email and blog

7.50am.... Drink coffee and have breakfast



8.10am.... Smoke a ciggarette and walk to the office/ Take the bus if it rains
8.40am.... Reach the office and ask any of my colleagues the same question "Good weekend"

1.00pm.... Smoke a ciggarette and go to Cardiff Uni and order a budget meal (2.60 pounds)
1.20pm.... Return to office and read the news
2.00pm.... Continue with my work

5.30pm.... Smoke a ciggarette and walk back to my house/ grocery shopping and take the bus back

6.00pm.... Get change and prepare dinner
7.00pm.... Eat my dinner with my housemates and chat with them

8.30pm.... Write my blog
9.30pm.... Read a book/ watch a movie
11.30pm.... Go to bed
The cycle repeats itself over and over again until every Friday.... I'm trying to beat the cycle cycle everyday by trying to invite friends to come over for dinner, but not everyone is free or willing to come for dinner.... Sigh.... Things are so different from Kepong...

Sometimes I wish something will happen to me.... whether it's good or bad... at least something....
Anyone mind sharing your routine lifestyle???

3 comments:

  1. huh?u smoking 3 times per day?not good for health...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya...i got 1 idea...since u say nothing to write...how about write some yours memory at kepong so that v can c the difference...haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. ivyyong: I know that it's not healthy to smoke, but there's nothing to do here. But, I'll listen to you, and see if I can still quit.

    Jia Le: Good idea. I'll compare the life in KL and life in Cardiff. This way, students and the public can have a clearer picture. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

hit counting
dell inspiron 531 desktop