Saturday 1 November 2008

What to wear for Halloween

It's halloween today... So the streets will be full of ghosts and monsters.... As usual, the streets are also full of ghosts and monsters... All those 'Gwai Lou' and 'Gwai Mui'...

Me and my friends are going out tonight, dressing up. As usual, the girls will be dressing up as witch and guys will be dressing up as The Hulk, Superman, Freddy, vampire, dracula, crazy doctors, etc....

I'm not gonna spend 10 pounds just to get a costume and wear it for only once a year. But I have to dress up... or else my friends will be dissapointed with me... So, I went to my room, and started digging random stuff.... Still can't find anything...

Gave my friends in KL a call and asked for opinions.... My friend gave me one word of advice. "SHARP".... I must be SHARP.... Hmm.... something sharp.... don't have to spend money.... That's it.... my swimming trunk.... + swimming cap....+ ciggarettes...= Ciggaratte Smoking Swimming Monster....!!! Haha... What a lame name... haha...

This will be a good laugh... Never get a chance to wear a swimming trunk to a club before... I'll post some photos tomorrow... Haha...

It'll be funny when I wear my shirt and tie into the club and started stripping them off... Haha...






















1 comment:

  1. yo.. scare me.. "Ciggaratte Smoking Swimming Monster"

    looking forward...
    GC

    ReplyDelete

hit counting
dell inspiron 531 desktop