Wednesday 5 November 2008

Site visit

Just came back from inspecting some bridges.... Been a long and tiring day... The bridge itself is nothing exciting, apart from knocking a few loose concrete in the columns... This is how the concrete looks like if you hit them with a hammer...


Anyway, I think I'm getting ill soon... Been staying in the cold for the past 2 days.... And haven't drank any water or had any lunch when I'm on site... What a tiring day....


By the way, I'll upload a few snap shots of the bridge that we've inspected tomorrow. And will show you the condition of the bridges in UK.... You'll be surprised.... I'll also show you guys the machine we used when we're inspecting the bridge. It's awesome.... It's a monster...

2 comments:

  1. you poor thing :(
    im sure they pay you good, at least at the end of the day, u think back, you can tell your friends that you worked hard to get what you want =)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... A comment from Stella... I am honoured... Haha...

    I'm really having flu now... It's not that bad after all. At least if my dlu lasts for a few more days, I don't have to work with Katalin (one of my colleague who's annoying)on Thursday... Hehe...

    ReplyDelete

hit counting
dell inspiron 531 desktop