Friday 7 November 2008

Really ill

I'm ill today... Been forced to take 1/2 day leave today... My colleague started making noise of me spreading all the germs in the office.... Fucking hell....

I'm fine working as usual... just that I'm feeling a bit tired and keep on sneezing... But I'm still capable of carrying out my job... How can my company force me to take leave... Fucking hell.... My colleagues should understand that I'm different from them... I can 'tahan mati'... not like the brits here.... Taking sick leave even for some fucking paper cut...

Even if I take leave, it's not going to make me feel any better... I'm just going to stay at home doing nothing... I'm not gonna see a doctor... because doctors here don't have ethics... Even if you're sick, they'll still need you to make an appointment with them... What the Fuck is this....

I think the best thing for me to do is just get some rest and eat more ginger. Anyone has any recommendation??

2 comments:

  1. How much is the temperature there?is it much colder than malaysia?take care ya...what is yr hotmail address?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The temperature here varies, cause there's 4 seasons. At the moment, it's the end of autumn (fall) and close to winter. It's about 13 degree in the daytime and about 3-4 degree at night. And it gets dark around 3 or 4 o'clock. Haha... So it's kinda weird....

    ReplyDelete

hit counting
dell inspiron 531 desktop