Wednesday 3 December 2008

Frog legs

It was a friend's birthday yesterday. We went to this Chinese restaurant near my house to have dinner. The restaurant itself was quiet and looks more or else like a 'Chinese Restaurants for Westerners'. Haha... The reason we were there because one of us recommended the restaurant so we thought we'd give it a try. (I wasn't too sure about this at first.)
When I sat down and read the menu, I'm surprised that they serve proper chinese food. You know, not those 'Kung Pow Chicken', 'Sweet and Sour Chicken', 'Dragon Fried Rice', 'ChowMein', 'Spare Ribs' etc.
What made me surprise the most, is that they serve frog legs. Haha... Yes, frog legs in UK... 田鸡 This made me even more excited, and we ordered it too.



No. Not this kinda frog legs... Haha... This kind of frog is poisonous one... Cannot eat one... You can only lick... Haha.... What the fuck???
It's this kind of frog legs... I wonder where they get these from?? I don't see them in supermarket or anywhere. Hmm... Probably something illegal in UK... Haha... Whatever lar....

Frog legs just made me think back when I was a kid. Every morning follow my mom or dad to the market and watch them skin the frogs. Haha... Managed to find this little video clip from Youtube, showing how the frogs got skinned.... Amitaba....

I guess all readers and visitors are old enough to watch this. Because if you're under 18, you're not allowed to visit my blog because it's full of thoughts from my intoxicated mind... Hehe... But fuck it lar...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1B_Z_i5uiQ

2 comments:

  1. 田鸡is poisonous?ya kah? i eat it every year.at least once.oops...then i might be affected...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's that particular frog with the woman face is poisonous.. Haha...

    But I've just heard that there are worms in 田鸡.

    ReplyDelete

hit counting
dell inspiron 531 desktop