Tuesday 9 December 2008

Secret of Christmas

Christmas is coming soon. I'm not a christian, but have anybody ever wondered what does Santa Claus, flying reindeer, a pine tree, presents, socks and all those stuff have to do with christmas??? I thought Christmas was just the birth of Jesus Christ.

So I started doing some research on my own. So who is Santa Claus? From what I've heard, Santa Claus is some generous guy who likes giving people money secretly. He help the poor secretly by dropping money or gifts into ppl's house without them knowing it. And this later on were turned into giving presents and then exchanging presents.



So what about flying reindeers? Before I explain anything, have you guys ever heard of 'Shrooms' or 'Magic Mushrooms'? It's a type of mushroom, which will make someone hallucinate and has been used as a drug a long time ago. These mushrooms are very rare. Shrooms act as 'catalyst' and your body doesn't absorb anything from it. So, certain ppl claim that it's safe.







Now back to the reindeer business. Reindeers like eating these mushrooms. They can sniff them out and always dig them out and eat it. And yes, the reindeers like to get high and hallucinate. When they get high, they'll just jump around and runs around happily, although I've never seen one before. Haha...

So how do people find these mushrooms. Remember me saying that shrooms cannot be absorbed by the body... Well, what the ppl in the past did was to either to use a reindeer to sniff out these mushrooms or drink their urine.... Haha... Yes, you can drink the reindeer's urine and get high, and use your urine again and again.....

So, when the people drank the urine and started hallucinating, they 'saw' the reindeers flying. I guess that's the story of the flying reindeers. And probably, that's what people do during christmas in the older days. Haha...

Anyway, if anyone of you ever wondered how it feels like to hallucinate? Well, follow the link below and follow the instructions. I think it's cool. Haha... Stare at your palm after staring at screen, you'll see your flesh moving. Haha...

http://www.neave.com/strobe/

Merry Christmas to all my readers. I could probably be the first person to wish you all 'Merry Christmas'. :D Hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counting
dell inspiron 531 desktop