Thursday 11 December 2008

Christmas party

It's the time of the year again.... Christmas... My office is having 'Secret Santa' among us this year, which means everyone will have to buy someone a present. I don't know what to get for my colleague. What if she doesn't like it? On top of that, my friends are exchanging presents too. So, another present for a friend. I'm really stuck in what to buy for my colleagues and friends, cause I hardly buy presents. In chinese culture, we don't buy presents, we just give money. Haha...

The following are some random ideas that I had in my intoxicated mind, but most of them seemed to be too random and impossible.

This is said to be the coolest christmas present... Haha... Only in America??




Secret gift for my colleagues.... Haha...


This will be nice for the girls. It even squirts white stuff... How cool is that??? And I guess this should be quite cheap.


I hope I can find my christmas present here.... Haha....


I guess I'll just make something and give it away as a present. Maybe a cheesecake or I'll cook something? Buying presents just isn't my thing. It's always the same old presents... chocolates, wine, gadgets.. At the end of the day, it'll be forgotten and thrown in the bin when someone moves houses. Better to make some food which can be eaten straight away or shared among everyone. Haha...

1 comment:

hit counting
dell inspiron 531 desktop