Monday 22 December 2008

Christmas Trip

Haven't been blogging these few days as I was busy arranging plans for Christmas.


We're planning of skiing in Scotland. But the problem is, there might not be any snow in the slopes. Argh... This really puts us off... This sounds ridiculous, but I hope it's gonna get colder and colder these days... Or else our trip is gonna be fucked!!!


If the ski slopes is really fucked, I guess all of us will just have to learn something called 'The Art of Doing Nothing'. I know many ppl have tried it in sandy beaches or somewhere with a warmer climates. But learning 'The Art of Doing Nothing' up in the highlands when it's cold... Haha...

Following photos are some that I've got when I went skiing in Charmonix, France. I guess it's too ambitious to hope that Scotland will look half as good as this.












Anyway, apart from skiing, we're going to Edinburgh for the Hogmanay. Biggest New Year's Eve in the whole UK. Can't really wait for it. I've been told that they close off the streets by 6.00 because the streets will be full of people... I mean ppl standing next to each other marching and can't do anything... Haha.... Let's just feed in to the crowd ... Haha...




No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counting
dell inspiron 531 desktop