Monday 8 December 2008

Thekla



Went clubbing in Bristol on Saturday night. The club is called Thekla and is on a ship in the river. The club was alright and plays electro musics. The crowd was alright apart from ppl pushing against each other.

As you can see, the ship itself is actually a clubhouse. The decoration and environment makes me feel more or less like a sailor (apart from the gay thing....). The old ship, a bar, ppl dressing up as sailors.... It was something different and a new experience.

The people there were nice people and mainly youngsters of age around 18 to 22. Everyone was friendly apart from the pushing around in the dance floor.

Something exciting happened that night. When I was sitting at one of the benches drinking beer, a British girl suddenly came over and sat on my lap. My friends were amazed staring at me and were laughing. That girl really caught me off guard.

I then asked the girl if she's alright. She then moved away and came back sitting next to me. I ignored her because I know that we haven't got a place to stay in Bristol for some action. Besides, I was there for a friend's birthday, and I will feel bad fooling around with another girl. Too bad for that... Maybe miracles could happen to me again....

1 comment:

hit counting
dell inspiron 531 desktop