Friday 8 May 2009

French Cuisine

Went to Paris to meet my girlfriend again last weekend. We had a wonderful time in Paris, but that's not important. What's important is what I ate. Haha....

A lot of people may have the perception that French cuisine are all pretty and yummy. Well, it is true when compared to fucking British foods. Hehe... I'll show you guys some of the French cuisines.



These little Cookie Wanna Be's are called Macarons. Not gonna tell you what it taste like. You'll have to try it for yourself.

This is called Jambon. Looks pretty much like gammon, but taste a lot better than gammon. By the way, it's smoked beef and I don't think it's cook. But still I like it. Haha....


Crepes - Nothing special but just a pancake.


And last but not least, my favourite Foie Gras. It's pronounced as 'For Gar' or whatever that sounds Frenchie. Hehe....

So what the fuck is this fucking Foie Gras? Well it's basically goose's liver paste. Haha... Sounded disgusting? You'll know if it's disgusting when you tried it.

Basically how they make Foie Gras is by feeding the goose with corn. When it is full, you feed it with more corn. When it reaches its limit, you soak the corn in oil and pour through their throat. Yes, you force them to drink/eat it. Hence, the technique force-feeding. Haha....

The purpose of all this force feeding is make sure that the goose has enlarged liver which is covered with fat. Hehe.... You then kill the goose and take it's liver (which is full of fat and oil rather than blood). You then semi-cook it under low fire, store in a can. That's how it is sold to me. :D

Sounded disgusting? Well, whether it's disgusting or not, I like it. I spread it on my bread for breakfast. Hehe.... Sounded cruel and disgusting????





Well, you can call me a sadist if you want. Cause my girlfriend broke up with me. So FUCK YEAH!!! I'm gonna feed more goose for my Foie Gras!!! Haha...

1 comment:

  1. Those macarons look delicious. You should add some nutella with your crêpes :)

    Cathy
    French course

    ReplyDelete

hit counting
dell inspiron 531 desktop