Wednesday 29 April 2009

London Marathon

Went to London to meet my girl friend last weekend. Stayed over at my mate's place. I was surprised to see the other London Marathon. I've took some photos using my phone/camera. This is what I saw or what my camera 'saw'....









Oh Yes!!! It's a street protest. You don't get to see that many street protest in KL... Hmm... Not sure if that's valid??? But anyway,, as you can see in the photos, this protest is being done in a 'relatively' safe environment where police are guiding these idiots walking around the city to show everyone something everyone don't know and don't care.

There was a massive traffic jam behind the protest by the way. This is the cost of having street protest. Haha....

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counting
dell inspiron 531 desktop