Sunday 5 April 2009

Gym



Went to the gym the other day with a friend, who goes there regularly. He said he had some free tickets and could bring a visitor with him. So I just followed him just to have a look around.

One thing that I've noted in the gym around here, is that it's full of fit guys. You don't get to see FAT BLOBS lifting weight or any of those machines. I guess they kinda feel bad surrounded by fit guys and muscle men....

Well most of the people there seem to have their own personal trainer. I don't see the point of having one. I have no idea what the fuck those personal trainers do. They're big and macho and do nothing.... honestly....


I think what they do is just ask you to do some warm ups and stretching... Then they'll stand aside and ask you to lift weights. What they do, is just motivate you to lift those bloody damn heavy weights... "GO ON!!! PUSH YOURSELF... ONE MORE!!! C'MON, YOU CAN DO IT!!! ". Haha.... People actually pay these muscle hunks just to motivate them?? Hmm.....



I think what you need is a friend or a partner to motivate you instead. Is it worth having a personal trainer??? Maybe it is if you're aiming to make your body look like this.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counting
dell inspiron 531 desktop