Friday 10 April 2009

Good Friday & Easter

It was Good Friday yesterday. Don't know why the Christians named it 'Good Friday' even though it's supposed to be a sad day. Hmmm.... For those who don't know, 'Good Friday' is the day when Jesus died in the Cross. So, I don't think that's anything 'good' about it.....

Well, after Jesus died, he rejuvenated or goes to heaven on Easter Day, which is the following Sunday. So, I think Easter is an important day for Christian. It should be something as important as Christmas. And should be public holiday in Malaysia.

Anyway, I don't know how Easter got itself related to painted eggs called Easter Eggs. I think it's pathetic and meaningless to paint these stupid eggs. The whole story about Easter eggs and Easter Bunny has nothing to do with Easter Day. It's probably marketing strategies by some chocolate company.


They probably branded chocolates with easter. And later on wanted to make adverts more appealing, hence introduced the Easter Bunny, like the one below...


To those Christian believers, Happy Easter and Sad 'Good Friday'?? I'm not a christian by the way, so please please please don't try and convert or enlighten me. Cause I'll fuck the shit out of you.

1 comment:

  1. haha...

    oh.. it also gave my company an excuse to force a leave on us... as they said the german counterpart are on a public holiday on monday..

    GC

    ReplyDelete

hit counting
dell inspiron 531 desktop