Friday 15 May 2009

FIRE

I was on my way back home from the office, when suddenly I saw clouds of smoke. The smokes appear to be coming near where I'm staying. Gosh... it couldn't be my house.... could it??? It probably could be.... Knowing the fact that some of my housemates could potentially turn on the stove and SHIT happens....

When I'm about to reach home, I started hearing sirens from Fire Brigade. Glad to know that the fire brigade wasn't heading towards my house, but to the row of houses 2 streets away. I knew there's gonna be something exciting worth blogging/bragging about... So I rushed to the scene.

This is what I saw in sequence.





The car just got set on fire!!! How COOL is that??? The funny thing is, it was raining today, and how the hell did the fire started.

Another funny thing is, the owner of the car was wearing one of my company's jacket, but he doesn't work for us. Hmmm... I bet he stole it from someone. Gonna wait for tommorow's news and see him with a Mott MacDonald jacket and a burning car. Haha...

1 comment:

  1. FUCK!!! that's some really burning shit

    ReplyDelete

hit counting
dell inspiron 531 desktop