Monday 11 May 2009

Broke up


Ya.... Ya.... I broke up with my gf.... So what... Big Deal....

Yeah.... I got dumped.... And she threw away my heart just like that rather than returning it to me politely....

Well, our relationship didn't ended the way I thought it's gonna be. I thought we're gonna shout at each other and lots of tears.... And we won't be seeing each other again... You know.... those stuff we always see in the movies.... Haha....
But actually, there were no shouting nor tears.... Maybe because we talked through the phone?? But everything ended like it never happened... Wonder if that's a good thing or not.... Anyway, we agreed to be friends and keep in contact....
So, that's the end of my love story.... Sudah HABIS... Apa-apa pun tak ada....

1 comment:

  1. thats wat happen when love ends, memanglah apa apa pun tak ada. it left u nth.

    anywayz, enjoy being single!

    ReplyDelete

hit counting
dell inspiron 531 desktop