Wednesday 13 May 2009

Swine Flu

I'm having a cold again and I'm on leave... Haha....

Ah...Choo....


Hope it's not swine flu, cause I haven't been in contact with any pigs before. Never been in contact with any pig farmers or anyone who came back from Mexico.


Anyway, I've been sneezing all day yesterday. I can't go to the office because my colleagues wouldn't let me. Cause those fucking Brits are fucking scared of virus or germs... They'll get annoyed if I go to the office to 'share' the germs around. I thought we're a team....


Well, although sneezing is annoying, sometimes, there's some beauty in sneezing, just like the photo below. I know she doesn't have a perfect body nor a perfect face. But, you get the point... ;D


Let's just hope that I haven't got any swine flu. Or else, I'll be quarantined.... Haha... And my housemates and colleagues too...
By the way, if I have swine flu, I am not advised to see a doctor, but should ask the doctor to see me. Or else, I'll spread more germs on my way to the clinic/hospital.




1 comment:

hit counting
dell inspiron 531 desktop