Wednesday 11 March 2009

Hitting women


I was listening to the radio yesterday when I was travelling to site. Was really surprised to hear that 1 out of 5 men in Britain actually thinks it's alright to hit a woman. It was a serious radio debate about whether it is right or wrong for men to hit women. Hmm... interesting....

Of course, most of the men who hit women are due to domestic violence. Maybe because their wives nagged at them? Or maybe because their wives cheat on them? The guys have bad temper and resort to violence to let go of their stress. The guys got drunk... You get all sort of reasons...
One of the most funniest reason that I've heard about why men were hitting women, was because the girl started the fight. No..., not quarrel, but FIGHT!!! As in, the wife used the pan to hit the guys head. Bear in mind that women here in Britain are super-sized that they could easily beat me up.

If you think Britain is a nice place to be, think again. They too have their social problems like in Asia. Domestic violence still happens. So, if you wanna marry to a British guy, 1 out of 5 of them will thinks that smacking you in the face is OK!!!

2 comments:

  1. I like whipping my gf!! lol! she loves it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... I can explain that. Some guys and girls like to inflict pain to others. Some like pain itself? Hmm... There's so many people in the world and each individual are unique. I don't see a problem if she likes it. :D

    ReplyDelete

hit counting
dell inspiron 531 desktop