Friday 27 March 2009

Accident


Was on my way to the office this morning and saw an accident near my house. Not like the one on top. It's not usual to accidents here in Cardiff. I've been in Britain for almost 6 years, and I've only seen less than 5 accidents. Haha... Unlike in KL, you'll get the chance to see 5 in a day on average.

The accident that I saw wasn't that serious, in fact it was quite funny. You could of guess it by now. It involves female drivers... But this time, both drivers are women. It happened in a cross junction near my house.

I think what happened was one car was trying to avoid the other but somehow hit the car, and the car hit on to someone's house. Yes... the car rammed to somebody's house and it's a corner house.... Haha....

Not as serious as the one above.... No one was injured... The only casualties were their purse and insurance....

I miss my days in KL... I miss those accidents that everyone can see everyday. I don't know why the accident rate in Malaysia is so high. I don't think it has something to do with driving skills, because there are still female drivers in Britain... Haha... I mean I don't find British good drivers.

Could it be that the roads in KL have poorer quality, leading to loss of grip? Poor alignment resulting to sharp bends?? I don't think so... Too many drivers??? Maybe?? Drivers are not obedient or mature??? Maybe???

What ever those reasons, I miss Mat Rempit. Some day, I just wish I can see one of them performing their stunts, speeding their way. Just like the photo below....



And suddenly turn into something like this.


If only I can have the chance to witness all this thrill.... From the start to their end... Haha.... DIE MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!







1 comment:

  1. hey its so weird to chat in my blog.. haha. pm me in facebook or somethin.

    ReplyDelete

hit counting
dell inspiron 531 desktop