Wednesday 18 February 2009

Valentine's Day in Paris

Apologies again for not updating my blog. Been busy in the office lately.

Anyway, I've spent my V day in Paris. Flew there to meet someone rather than flying there with someone. Yes, it's my first time spending Valentines Day.

She arrived in Paris early in the morning while I arrived around 11am. Met her in the train station around 1.00pm and went straight to her hotel to drop off my stuff. I was surprised to know that she bought lunch for me and also orange juice. After having my lunch, we went straight to Disneyland.


Took some photos of us on the train. Is she pretty??? She's mine and I'm not sharing it. Muahaha...
Nice smile??? Finally, my readers get to see photos of me smiling... : )

Took some photos of the Disney Castle at night. Nice??? She was so happy that she suddenly smiled and laugh... : ) I was happy making her happy... : )
Yes, it's official now!!! She's mine. That's my left hand and her right hand. Not both my hands. Haha...
To be honest, I never have good impressions of Paris at all. The impression that Paris gave me was that it's full of people with attitude problems and poor customer service. People there are lazy and go on-strike for pay-rises every year.
But, spending Valentines with her in Paris changed everything. I was actually really happy and had a good time. In Paris, I simply ignored everyone around us, and that made me feel... HAPPY.. Really appreciate all her effort in spending Valentine's Day with me. I'm really thankful that I met her.

2 comments:

  1. wao...so romantic...she is yr new girlfriend?is yr 1st gf also?

    ReplyDelete

hit counting
dell inspiron 531 desktop