Sunday 22 February 2009

Getting bald


Just bought one of these from the pharmacist yesterday.

What is it??? Here's a photo up-close which I think everyone can read.


Yup. It's a hair tonic for my hair, I mean my head. Not that I have much hair left on my head. Hehe....
I know that my hair line have been receeding for the past 4-5 years, but I never bother about it. I don't know what's wrong with my hair. It has nothing to do with my family history. My brothers and my sisters have lots of hair and they are older than I am. Hmm... Here's a photo of me taken recently. Notice my hairline and my messy hair.

I'm only 25 this year and people have been misunderstanding that I'm 30... Not that I'm losing my confidence or anything, but just that I felt a little weird and annoyed needing to explain everything.
Perhaps I would look better if I'm bald.... But I think my head is not round and smooth enough for a skin-head.

But, it definitely look better than losing hair and only having a few strands of hair like Homer Simpson. Haha.... Hope I won't look like the photo below in the future..... If this day ever comes, I will shave my head.


I'll see if this hair tonic have any effect on my poor head. :D

1 comment:

  1. oops...u have not much hair...getting bald alrdy lo...i think u have stress so caused u lose yr hair...haha

    ReplyDelete

hit counting
dell inspiron 531 desktop