Sunday 26 October 2008

Daylight Saving





Today is another day of the year where everyone in UK will have to wind their clocks again an hour slower... Hence we get an extra hour for the day.... Shit... this is really a long long weekend...

So why do we have to wind the clock?? Basically, Britain is an island which has been cursed. Britain haven't got that much sunlight throughout the whole year, especially during the winter. In order to get sunrise 7.00am in the morning, and the actual sunrise is 8.00 in the morning, everyone is asked to wind their clocks.

I think they're just lying to themselves. What is the point to get sunrise at 7.00am??? Just bloody wake up at 7.00am, whether the sun shows up or not!!! You have to wake up, if you have to work. You still get the 8hrs of sleep as usual....

4 comments:

  1. wao...nice to meet u...u are working at UK now?so clever.u are the graduate from there?I very hope I can go there too but I cant afford to do that...haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I'm not clever. I'm just lucky that my parents are able to support my education here.

    I'm planning of coming back to Malaysia for good. If you have friends or families who's interested in studying, living or working here, you can ask them to visit my blog or contact me. I'm always here to help. Hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. the puspose of daylight saving is to save energy de. If u got chance to go Greenwich, they explain the benefits and history of the daylight saving and they do have a calculation to show how much energy saved after introducing this system :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm interested...but my parents could'nt afford...so sad...yaya u are lucky.

    ReplyDelete

hit counting
dell inspiron 531 desktop