Wednesday 29 October 2008

Cracks in MRR 2

A lot of people criticise the government that the mysterious MRR 2 have lots of problems such as cracks in columns. I got no comment on this simply because i haven't got the chance to look at the report... Hehe..

But anyway, similar things happen here in UK. Don't believe?? Here's one of the bridges that I've inspected. Hehe....





See the cracks around the column??? I've been here before. And I'm sure if I wear my boots and kick the column, chunks of concrete will come off.... Haha... Wait... there's more picture of the same bridge....

See that...??? No.... Not "KILL THE BILL".... Look underneath it.... The whole concrete underneath the "Kill the Bill" collapse already.... You know what cause this problem??? Foundation failure.... Maybe contractor "Ular"???

UK also got a lot of funny bridges.... They call them "Sub-standard structures".... Whatever... Have a look at the pic below.... Another bridge I've been, but don't dare to cross.... Haha...










No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counting
dell inspiron 531 desktop