Wednesday 14 January 2009

Photo

Got another set of photos from last weekend's party. Went to this cocktail bar called 'Rococo'. Rococo is s style of architecture and decoration with shellwork, foliage etc. (I don't have a clue what it means). Maybe someone could explain it better???

Anyway, the cocktail bar wasn't really brilliant. When we went there on Thursday, the cocktails were brilliant. But when we were there on Saturday, it tasted like an ordinary drink. I guess it's because they were busy on Saturday.

We wanted to take some group photos in the bar.

So we asked some random guys (photo below) to give us a hand.
As a way to thank them, we decided to ask them to join us in the photo.
But anyway, these British are not important. Haha... What I find interesting is maybe next time when I ask someone to hold the camera, I'll probably want to take a photo with them, as a way of expressing my gratitude to them. Rather than treating them as a complete stranger. Probably, the world will be a better place after all... :D Hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counting
dell inspiron 531 desktop