Tuesday 13 January 2009

Paintballing

Went paintballing last Saturday with my friends at the outskirts of Cardiff. The place is located next to a farmland, where farmers breed horses/donkeys/pony??? I don't know which describes it best. But one thing for sure, this creature is a pervert.... Look what is it sniffing??



Too bad we haven't got much photos taken during the game. You wouldn't expect us to carry around cameras during the game. The camera is gonna be splashed with paints....



Here is one of the casualties of being shot by paint-balls. Looks like a rainbow... Haha...
Since it's a friend's birthday, we went clubbing and drinking. Nothing much happened really, cause everyone is tired from paintballing. So everyone went back to Raymond's to chill.

This is just some random shots of me, as usual. I didn't drink much, cause I am scared of the guys sitting in front of me. They can slaughter me like a pig....

Apologies if this post is a little boring, cause I haven't got much photos in it. I'm kinda packing my stuff back to KL for Chinese New Year. For those who wanna meet up, you can email me at ycyong821@hotmail.com. I don't have a mobile number in KL yet, but I'll get a temporary one when I reach back. Sorry about that, but this is the best I can do. Please understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counting
dell inspiron 531 desktop