Sunday 7 June 2009

Break In



My house got broke in yesterday. FUCKING HELL.... I lost my bike to that no good son of a bitch. That mother fucker stole by bike... Although I got it for free, but yet, stealing from me?? I wish I can catch that mother fucker and beat him up like this....



Well, we were actually planning to catch the thief again, by luring him to steal again. Perhaps by tempting him with another bicycle. Feel like knocking him with a car and drag him into my house.

I so wanted to torture these little white kids. I think the best and easiest way of torturing him is not to beat him up, but STARVATION.... Just rope him up for 3 days straight with no food in a cellar.

He will struggle for the first 2 days. Later, he'll realise that there's no point in struggling and soon he'll give up his will to escape. Years later, he'll lose his will to live and started acting like a zombie.... Haha....

This is how evil I am... :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counting
dell inspiron 531 desktop